These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") constitute a legal agreement "Agreement" between you and the V&A and govern all access or use of images stored in this press image website ("Press Website"). The permission granted in this Agreement is personal to you and not assignable by you to any Third Party. You may only access the Press Website or use any of the images stored here in accordance with these Terms. By registering with the Press Website you accept and represent that you have read and are bound by these Terms.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when you register ("Registration Information") and to update Registration Information when necessary to keep it current. If any Registration Information is or appears to the V&A to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, the V&A has the right to terminate your account and all current or future use of the Press Website.
The V&A will retain a record of any information you provide about yourself for rights management and enforcement purposes but, except for such purposes, will not provide that information to any third party and will otherwise comply with data protection legislation.
USE OF IMAGES
The images supplied here are lent for the sole purpose of illustrating editorial publicity directly related to the V&A's current exhibitions and activities ("Press Use"). The following are the requirements/limitations regarding the reproduction of the image(s):
1. Reproduction of each image must be accompanied by the relevant copyright information. Unless otherwise stated in the caption, the credit line should be: Victoria and Albert Museum, London
2. Images may not be cropped, over-printed or changed in any way without prior consent from the copyright holder.
3. Images may only be reproduced in press directly relating to a specific V&A exhibition or activity.
4. Images may not be stored in a retrieval system, copied or passed onto a third party without prior consent of the copyright holder.
5. Images should be correctly described, and where the V&A makes known the author and/or title of the images, you will identify the author and/or title when reproducing images.
6. Images must be deleted following publication, broadcast or transmission.
7. Reproductions for front covers must be agreed with the V&A press office before publication.
Please note: There may be additional terms and conditions attached to particular images or sets of images. You will be notified before downloading images if additional terms apply.
You shall indemnify the V&A and employees against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by as a result of your breach of these Terms or your unauthorized use of the Press Website or any of its contents.
For further information, please contact the V&A press office